Hi! Welcome to Jessica Jordana.
I'm Jessica (Jordana) Paxson, and I'm so glad you stumbled on my little internet home.
A few things about me:
- 12th Grade English and Creative Writing teacher by day (in my 2nd year)
- Freelance Writer/Editor by nights and weekends
- Married to my best friend, Presley (a.k.a. Hunk Hubby, H.H.)
- I'm obSESSED with iced coffee in all weather conditions
- I've always been a pro at DREAMING BIG, but have never had the DOING BIG quite down
You've found the right place if you...
- ...are filled to the brim with creativity, but you can't seem to find any direction.
- ...are a writer, an artist, a teacher, a creative.
- ...are overwhelmed with all of your ideas, sometimes to the point of stagnance.
- ...read far too deeply into everyday situations, as if they are lessons from above (because they are!).
- ...have tried watercolors, and gardening, and CrossFit, and photography, and yoga, and (insert any and every hobby/activity/pastime here).
- ...care about fostering the creativity of young people instead of squashing it.
- ...are sometimes a little TOO candid about everyday experiences.
This is my happy place in which I am attempting to move forward in my uncertainty and all-over-the-place nature. It's where I write because I ache to write, not because I have a single idea, a book deal, or a product/service to convince you to buy. It's where I pump up my creative muscles in an attempt to take the same action I tell my students to take every single day: