Hi! Welcome to Jessica Jordana.
I'm Jessica (Jordana) Paxson, and I'm so pumped to meet you! I'm the Real Life Blog Girl, and Chief Encouragement Officer (CEO) of this little internet home. What does that mean? Good question. Check it out.
A few things about me:
- Teacher by day
- Copywriter/Editor by night(s) and weekends
- Married to my best friend, Presley (a.k.a. Hunk Hubby, H.H.)
- OBSESSED with iced coffee in all weather conditions
- Certified Pro at DREAMING BIG
You've found the right place if you...
- ...are filled to the brim with creativity, but you can't seem to find any direction.
- ...are a writer, an artist, a teacher, a creative.
- ...are overwhelmed with all of your ideas, sometimes to the point of stagnancy.
- ...read far too deeply into everyday situations, as if they are lessons from above (because they are!).
- ...have tried watercolors, and gardening, and CrossFit, and photography, and yoga, and (insert any and every hobby/activity/pastime here).
- ...care about fostering the creativity of young people instead of squashing it.
- ...are sometimes a little TOO candid about everyday experiences.
This is my happy place. It's where I am attempting to keep moving forward in my uncertainty and all-over-the-place nature. It's where I hope to inspire you to uncover the magic of who you already are, and share that story with anyone who will listen. It's where I write because I ache to write, not because I have a single idea, a book deal. It's where I pump up my creative muscles in an attempt to take the same action I tell my students to take every single day: