• allergic to small talk
• one of the biggest dreamers you’ll ever meet
Basically, I’m your most awkwardly dramatic friend, and LITERALLY your biggest fan.
God writes our stories long before we’re ready to read them. The story of Jess, XO goes further back than I can even track!
I used to be a social chameleon. I changed who I was based on who I was around. I never felt like I fit anywhere, so I tried to fit in all the places.
(Side note: I was GOOD. It’s one of my talents. I’m a people-reader, people-pleaser and can effortlessly conform to situations. It’s taken a while to use this power to SHINE instead of shrink.)
You see the problem. By fitting everywhere, I fit nowhere. I lost myself in the process. I didn’t know who I was when it wasn’t influenced or dictated by someone else.
Finally, I decided to INTENTIONALLY figure out who I was, what I loved, and what that meant for my journey.
The search involve:
• processing through words (I started blogging),
• lots of coffee (and meeting sweet new friends for coffee dates),
• stepping into my strengths instead of trying to cultivate the strengths everyone else had, and
• of course a whole lot of Jesus.
I’m the copywriter who gets you.
I want to shine a light on the magic in you that’s been there all along.
This business is my love letter + pep talk (hence the name) to all the dreamers who talk themselves out of the next step, the creatives who feel all over the place, full of unimaginable ideas, but lack the focus or know-how to put that into words.
// It’s time to uncover the voice that already exists in you.
// It’s time to hold up a mirror for your dream people and show them they belong.
// It’s time to craft words that connect and THEN convert.
This magical equation will lead to…
…mo’ getting paid to be you.
It's my job to:
1. Shine a light on your greatness, and pinpoint what makes you EXACTLY YOU.
2. Write copy that will ignite your business in the direction of YOUR DREAM--not everyone else’s.
3. Develop a plan of action to hone Your Wildflower Effect: what it looks like to grow freely, shouting that YOU-ness from the rooftops--or whispering it intensely--consistently connecting with your people long after we work together.
Who even is she?
//I taught high school English, so I’m a pro at breaking down concepts and coming up with STEPS for you to communicate YOUR STORY in the best way possible
//I’m an information-collector: podcasts, books, blogs, email lists--I listen to + read all of them; they’re locked and loaded in my brain to share with you when you need it
//I’m real, and sometimes spicy when it comes to challenging you to get out of your brain box; here’s the thing: what got you here won’t get you there! You have to change, grow, and be willing to try some things that make you feel like you’re sticking your arm in a wet pant leg. Get uncomfortable. It’ll be worth it.
|We call Northern NM home, and the mountains are our happy place!|
|Iced coffee + heavy cream (+ more heavy cream) 24/7/365|
|Books are my jam, I have close to 1k in my library, and I've seriously downsized!|
|We're gonna go deep to the core of who you are, even before you wonder "wait, how did she get me to say that?"|
“Find out who you are and do it on purpose.”